transtec EVO: RAIL appliance
transtec's EVO: RAIL appliance is a complete Hyper-converged Infrastructure Appliance. It combines compute, networking and storage resources into a single 2U, 4-node form factor to create a simple, easy-to-deploy building block for the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC).
- transtec's EVO: RAIL appliance starts with four independent hosts and a distributed datastore, implemented on the 2U twin square server .
- Fault tolerance, reliability and automatic scale-out are key features implemented though VMware software technologies and transtec hardware designs.
- EVO: RAIL Deployment, Configuration, and Management enables power-on to VM creation in minutes, easy VM deployment and non-disruptive upgrade.
- transtec's EVO: RAIL appliance embraces latest compute, storage and networking technologies, with leading VMware certified components for peace-of-mind implementation.
- transtec's EVO: RAIL appliance is ordered via a single SKU and backed by transtec European Service as a single point of contact for hardware and software support.
transtec's 2U twin square server is the foundation to implement for EVO: RAIL hyper-converged infrastructure. This scale-out solution features an optimal balance of compute, memory, storage and networking in a high-density 4-node, dual processor server appliance and simplifying virtualization across Enterprise, private/hybrid-Cloud, End-user computing and branch office environments.
2U twin square server architecture supporting maximized CPU, memory, SSD, NVMe and 10GbE NIC ports offers the industry's highest density, exactly optimized solution for VMware's hyper-converged infrastructure appliance. With transtec's Green Computing technologies, customers will benefit not only from the system specification and performance, but also from advanced thermal design and energy efficient technologies such as our Titanium level high-efficiency (96%) power supply, increasing their overall performance per watt, per euro, per square meter.
transtec EVO: RAIL Solution Details
|EVO-100V10 Series||EVO-200V10 Series|
|Server Model||EVO-100V10R-030 / EVO-100V10S-030 / EVO-100V10R-010 / EVO-100V10S-010||EVO-200V10R-030 / EVO-200V10S-030 / EVO-200V10R-010 / EVO-200V10S-010|
|Form Factor||2U/4 Node Server w/ Redundant Hot-Swap Power Supplies|
|VM Density||Up to 100 Virtual Machines*||Up to 200 Virtual Machines|
|CPU (Per Node)||2x Intel E5-2630v3 (8 cores per CPU)||2x Intel E5-2670v3 (12 cores per CPU)|
|Memory (Per Node)||192GB (12x 16GB DDR4)||512GB (16x 32GB DDR4)|
|Storage (Per Node)||1x 400GB SSD for cache, 3x 1.2TB HDD for 3.6TB capacity||1x 800GB SSD for cache, 5x 1.2TB HDD for 6TB capacity|
|Networking (Per Node)||VRL001/VRL011: 2x 10GbE RJ45
VRL002/VRL012: 2x 10GbE SFP+
|VRLX31/VRLX11: 2x 10GbE RJ45
VRLX32/VRLX12: 2x 10GbE SFP+
|Software||EVO: RAIL Deployment, Configuration, and Management
vSphere Enterprise Plus, Virtual SAN, vCenter Server, vCenter Log Insight
|Services||100V10R-03/100V10S-03/200V10R-03/100V10S-03: 3yr VMware SW support & subscription with 4hr on-site HW parts & labor
100V10R-01/100V10S-01/200V10R-01/100V10S-01: 1yr VMware SW support & subscription with 4hr on-site HW parts & labor